Large Parties and Small Birthdays, Company Picnics and Offsites
During the month of October, we have weekend activities open to the public with a ticketed admission which include a corn maze, color maze, Ninja course, Gaga Ball, Animal Experiences, and wagon rides. Our typical birthday parties for children are sold out. However, you can rent a pavilion in the woods and buy your guests Ravens Maze tickets to make a great party! Simply go to Ravensmaze.com!
Corporate Picnic? Fall is a great time to get the employees out of the office (or basement) and onto a farm. They can bring their family and participate in all of our fall activities, while you host them in our large event barn, where you bring in food, beverages, and maybe even live music in your reserved secluded location. Just go to Ravensmaze.com and pick the Event Barn and buy the bulk tickets at RavensMaze.
Thank you for considering having an event at Mary’s Land Farm. It helps us accomplish one of the main goals of the farm, which is teaching the community about our sustainable farming practices and their benefits to everyone.
Mary’s Land Farm’s party events are held in beautiful outside venues filled with fresh air and many picture-taking opportunities. You can purchase small birthday party packages online. For larger events and company picnics, please fill out this form to contact us.
We remain open during COVID, as all of our facilities are open-air with plenty of space for social distancing.
Extra tables and extra time is available for rental at checkout.
Parties are held rain or shine. However, if the weather is severe, we’re happy to discuss rescheduling or cancellation with you by phone.
We don’t provide a face painter nor a balloon twister, but you’re more than welcome to bring them with you as long as they send a Certificate of Insurance one week prior to the event to [email protected]
Families will be required to sign a waiver in order to participate in the activities. The waiver can be completed before the party electronically or with an ipad at the beginning of the party.
Reservations are made online by selecting your party option below.
There are a variety of venues on the farm for parties based on budget, size, and personal preference.
Ice House – The Ice House venue is included in the party packages at no extra charge. It sits directly behind the Inn. All visitors can park at the Inn and walk behind the Inn to get to the ice house. The Ice House was built in 1825 and contains a 12-foot deep cavern underneath it where ice was stored through the summer. Your party will be on top of that cavern in a covered space and on the porch and lawn in front of the Ice House. It’s very comfortable for a party of 20 to 30 people if they need cover, and up to 60 people if your guests can gather on the lawn.
Wooded Pavilion – There are four wooded pavilions in the middle woods of the property. These pavilions are included in the party packages at no extra charge. It’s very comfortable for a party of 20 to 30 people if they need cover — More people if they can gather in the woods. There is currently no electricity in the wooded pavilions.
Event Barn – This is a large 80′ x 80′ Pavilion with an accompanying building popular for being the area to serve food or beverages. The capacity is 50 to 150 people or more depending on the utilization. The Event Barn is available for an hourly fee in addition to the party package pricing. To reserve the Event Barn, please use this form to contact us.
Animal Experience Party Package
Staff will escort the children and parents to an animal petting area as part of the pary.
- Between March and May, we usually have lambs and baby cow calves.
- Between May to August, we usually have chicken peeps.
- Between April and June we should have cow calves.
- Year round we have chickens, ducks, mini-horses, and sheep.
The party is typically two hours in duration. The animal handler and animals will spend up to 45 minutes with the party depending on the direction of the party host.
- Up to 15 child guests are welcome.
- Please consider bringing a table covering for the tables. The party includes an 8′ table for cake and food, an 8′ table for adult seating, and two 6′ tables for children. Extra tables and chairs can be ordered at checkout.
Baby Unicorn Petting Party Package
This is our most popular party! Party details:
- A baby unicorn and a mini horse for petting and decorating as well as a well-dressed and well-spoken handler will be in attendance. The handler and unicorn spend about 45 minutes at the party.
- Up to 15 child guests are welcome.
- The guest of honor must be turning 8 or under for a Unicorn Party.
- The standard party is two hours in duration. The Unicorn is introduced 30 minutes after the designated party start time to allow all guests to arrive. The Unicorn is accompanied by another mini-horse. The roughly 45-minute program includes greeting the Unicorn and mini-horse, brushing it, decorating it with ribbons, taking pictures and then feeding the Unicorn and mini-horse a carrot at the end of the presentation. After the Unicorn leaves, parents usually present party-goers with a food or drink item, and the birthday child opens gifts which takes up the remainder of the 2 hour time segment.
- We provide the carrots for the carrot feeding at the end of the party.
- We provide the decorations for the mini Horse and Baby Unicorn but no other decorations. You are free to bring any decorations you would like.
- Please consider brining a table covering for the tables. The party includes an 8′ table for cake and food, an 8′ table for adult seating, and two 6′ tables for children. Extra tables and chairs can be ordered at checkout.
Baby Unicorn Encounter
The Baby Unicorn Encounter is for 1 to 2 children who would like to spend time with a Baby Unicorn on our farm. There is no venue provided for the Unicorn Encounter. Encounter details:
- The Baby Unicorn is accompanied by a handler and a miniature horse.
- The child and chaperone are brought to a special place on the farm.
- The Unicorn, handler, and mini-horse walk up to the child and spend time socializing. Time can be spent brushing and decorating the Unicorn and mini horse; taking pictures, and enjoying some of the activities the handler will offer.
- At the end of the activity, the Unicorn will be given a special treat, which is an apple or carrot, or something the child would like to feed the unicorn. The total activity time is under 60 minutes.
Enjoy a three-hour bonfire at one of our private locations on the farm. The location depends on the weather the evening the fire is selected.
A Mary’s Land Farm employed attendant will be present at all times to assist with the fire. Fires can be started between 4PM until 6PM; there’s a guest limit of 20 people. Each additional person is $10.