Parties, Animal Encounters, and Bonfires
All people love to experience the farm with their friends and family to celebrate a special day!
Parents love the Mary’s Land easy party events held in a beautiful outside venue filled with fresh air and many picture-taking opportunities.
We remain open during COVID, as all of our facilities are open-air with plenty of space for social distancing.
There are a variety of venues on the farm for parties based on budget, size, and personal preference.
Select Baby Unicorn Petting and Decorating and Animal Experience parties at a standard maximum of 2 hours (more time may be purchased) and may include up to 16 child guests without additional fees. During the party, your guests will enjoy:
- (1) eight-foot banquet table for food and refreshments
- (1) low table with seating for 15 children and the guest of honor
- (1) eight-foot table with eight chairs for adults
- About 45 minutes of the animal experience program during your 2-hour party.
Extra tables and extra time is available for rental at checkout.
Parties are held rain or shine. However, if the weather is severe, we’re happy to discuss rescheduling or cancellation with you by phone.
We don’t provide a face painter nor a balloon twister, but you’re more than welcome to bring them with you as long as they contact us one week in advance at 410-849-4314.
Reservations are made online by selecting your party option below.
Animal Experience Party – Make Reservation
Our staff guides the animals available at the time for petting to the children.
- Between March and May, we usually have lambs.
- Between May to August, we usually have chicken peeps.
- Between April and June we should have cow calves.
- Year round we have chickens, ducks, mini-horses, and sheep.
The party is typically two hours in duration. The animal handler and animals will spend up to 45 minutes with the party depending on the direction of the party host.
Baby Unicorn Petting Party – Make Reservation
This is our most popular party! Party details:
- A baby unicorn and a mini horse for petting and decorating as well as a well-dressed and well-spoken handler will be in attendance. The handler and unicorn spend about 45 minutes at the party.
- Up to 15 child guests are welcome.
- The guest of honor must be turning 8 or under for a Unicorn Party.
- The standard party is two hours in duration.
- We provide the carrots for the carrot feeding at the end of the party.
- We provide the decorations for the mini Horse and Baby Unicorn.
Baby Unicorn Encounter – Make Reservation
The Baby Unicorn Encounter is for 1 to 2 children who would like to spend time with a Baby Unicorn on our farm. There is no venue provided for the Unicorn Encounter. Encounter details:
- The Baby Unicorn is accompanied by a handler and a miniature horse.
- The child and chaperone are brought to a special place on the farm.
- The Unicorn, handler, and mini-horse walk up to the child and spend time socializing. Time can be spent brushing and decorating the Unicorn and mini horse; taking pictures, and enjoying some of the activities the handler will offer.
- At the end of the activity, the Unicorn will be given a special treat, which is an apple or carrot, or something the child would like to feed the unicorn. The total activity time is under 60 minutes.
Camping Bonfire – Make Reservation
Enjoy a three-hour bonfire at one of our private locations on the farm. The location depends on the weather the evening the fire is selected.
A Mary’s Land Farm employed attendant will be present at all times to assist with the fire. Fires can be started between 4PM until 6PM; there’s a guest limit of 20 people. Each additional person is $10.