At this workshop, we will show you how to create a late summer floral arrangement using seasonal farm-grown flowers in a charming tin pot. We invite you to join us and learn about flowers and floral design, develop your own personal style, express your creativity, and soothe your soul. All of this while working with natural elements in the bucolic setting of Mary’s Land Farm. Most importantly, we want you to relax and enjoy!
- No prior floral experience is necessary.
- Each workshop includes personalized instruction.
- We will provide the supplies and containers.
- Mary’s Land Farm will provide coffee and muffins.
- Workshops are held outside and social distancing measures will be in place.
- Face masks are recommended.
- Workshops are limited to 20 people.