To reach us by phone, please call (410) 849-4314
Customers savor a wide selection of products that are raised or grown on the farm:
- The ruminant animals – including beef, steer and lamb – are 100% grass-fed and never treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.
- The grain-fed animals – including pork, meat chickens, egg laying hens, and stew hens – consume grain that’s always locally grown, USDA Organic, soy free, and not from a monoculture crop.
- In the meat section, you’ll often find full range of cuts in stock, including exotic animal parts.
- The chicken and duck eggs are popular with weekly shoppers.
- For approximately 11 months of the year, customers buy natural produce raised on our fields and in our greenhouses. Depending on the season, you’ll see spinach, salad mixes, arugula, Hakueri turnip, baby bok choy, cherry and beefsteak tomatoes and sweet peppers.
Many customers come to the Farm Store for Secolari Olive Oils, Balsamics, and Vinegars and goods from other local farms and manufacturers, including dairy products, ferments, honey, jams, jellies and herbal products.