Welcome! Our store sits happily at the center of the farm.
Come visit the Farm Store 7 days a week: Monday through Saturday from 10AM-5PM and Sunday from 12PM-5PM
To reach us by phone, please call: (410) 849-4314
Customers savor a wide selection of products that are raised or grown on the farm:
- The ruminant animals – including beef, steer, and lamb – are 100% grass fed and never treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.
- The grain-fed animals – including pork, meat chickens, egg laying hens, and stew hens – consume grain that’s always locally grown, USDA Organic, soy free, and not from a monoculture crop.
- In the meat section, you’ll often find full range of cuts in stock, including more exotic animal parts.
- The chicken and duck eggs are popular with weekly shoppers.
- For approximately 11 months of the year, customers buy naturally produce raised from our fields and greenhouses. Depending on the season, you’ll see spinach; salad mixes; arugula; Hakueri turnip; baby bok choy; cherry and beefsteak tomatoes; and sweet peppers.
Many customers come to the Farm Store for Secolari Olive Oils, Balsamics, and Vinegars; and goods from other local farms and manufacturers, including dairy products, jams, jellies, and herbal products.
We look forward to seeing you in the store!