Thank you for considering a volunteer position at the farm:
- Are you interested in sustainable agriculture?
- Do you have a job that keeps you at the computer all day and want to be out in the fresh air with your hands in the dirt for a few hours a week?
- Are you eating healthy and want to get to know like-minded people in the community?
If so, consider joining the Volunteer Society by filling out this Google Form.
All volunteers are invited to staff development activities. The Volunteer Society also organizes a few social events from time to time on the farm to build community and share conversations.
- Want “to get away from the computer screen” help weed the sunflower field and corn maze. It’s not glamorous, but the fresh air is rejuvenating.
- Work shifts at the Sunflower Festival and Fall Festival to be out and about with the community.
- Work with the greenhouse director to learn for free.
We are also looking for volunteers with a passion for sustainable agriculture who are willing to give tours on Saturday mornings.
Whatever your interest may be, if you feel drawn to be a volunteer, we’d love to meet you! Fill out the Google Form to get started.